If you like what we do at Ride On then perhaps you would like to get involved as a volunteer?
We love volunteers, so there are lots of opportunities to choose from. You can give as much or as little time as you can spare.
- Bicycle Mechanic – Are you a confident bike mechanic? You may be CYTECH qualified or have experience of working on your own bike and can complete most maintenance tasks.
- Rickshaw Pilot – This popular and growing initiative needs riders who can be “pilots” for our Rickshaw Rides project. Check out our Rickshaw Rides Page.
- Fundraising and Events – If you are good at fundraising and organising events then we would like to hear from you. Ride On is a bike community and we are keen to run more social and fundraising events.
- Bicycle Forager – Obtaining bikes that we can refurbish is our life-blood. Helping us find bike will help us to sell more bicycles, help more people get riding and help us finance all the other activities we do.
- Online Sales Assistant – Sometimes people can’t always get down to our workshop (Devon is a big county!) We are looking for someone who has the website knowledge to help us to set up and run our online shop.
Gaining practical and transferable skills, as well as gaining experience can prove invaluable in finding work. Lending a hand and developing your existing skills and knowledge is incredibly rewarding. Above all, it’s great fun!
To volunteer at Ride On you will be required to complete a short application form. When a suitable opportunity has been agreed then we will give you a full induction and welcome you in as part of our team!
If you’re interested in hearing more or have any question, please email [email protected]